Family Diagram allows you to create family diagrams for use in family or individual psychotherapy, organizational coaching, and case presentations. Different than a genogram, a family diagram is centered around Bowen’s concept of differentiation of self. Coaches who are interested in applying Bowen theory can use Family Diagram in real-time with their clients to quickly gain a larger perspective on an emotional system.
Family Diagram makes it easy to add new members while maintaining a clean layout, collect arbitrary dimensions of functioning, and allow for hand-written annotations using the Apple Pencil. It runs on iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows.
Beta testing will proceed with interested parties before a full commercial release. Educational licenses will be available in limited quantities. If you would like to submit your ideas, interest, or donate to the project, please get in touch with us using the form on this page.
- Standard family diagram features described in Micheal Kerr’s Family Evaluation.
- Simple editing of personal and aggregate family histories.
- Maintain comprehensive family data set as opposed to a single snapshot on time as in paper diagrams.
- Track emotional process over time in diagram.
- Support arbitrary family system research frameworks on timeline.
- Visualize arbitrary family dimensions along timeline.
- Tag-based, scalable data management.
Click here for the latest version of the user manual:
Email Notifications & General Inquiries
Support & Coaching
Click the button below to find instructions for submitting technical support requests, and more advanced involvement such as personalized coaching and group seminars.